Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions, regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our service or parts of it..
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to SAARV Consultancy, (SAARV.fi), Jokiväylä, Rovaniemi 96300, Finland.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Finland
- Device means any device that can access the service such as a computer, a mobile phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the service, to provide it on behalf of the company, to perform services related to the service or to assist the company in analysing the manner in which it is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated using the service or from its infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to SAARV, accessible from https://saarv.fi/
- You refer to the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Here are the types of data collected.
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- – Email address
- – Phone number
- – Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- – Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the service. It may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of the visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, Your mobile device’s unique ID, its IP address, the mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser in usage, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Persistent or Session Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our service. These cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as the web browser is closed. We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- Functionality CookiesThese Cookies allow us to remember choices you make while using the website, such as remembering login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid re-enter preferences every time when the website is used.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use personal Data for the following:
Sharing of personal information.
- To provide and maintain our Service Including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account To manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data provided can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available as a user.
- For the performance of a contract: The development, compliance and undertaking of services that have been purchased through this service.
- To contact You: Contact you by email, telephone calls, SMSs, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide news, special offers and general information. To provide general information, news, blogs or special offers that you might have purchased or inquired, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage request submitted by you to us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, merger, sale of Company assets, financing, acquisition of all or portion of our business with other company or other sale or transfer of some or all our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by us about our service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyse the use of our service, to contact you.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary for the following.
- – Comply with a legal obligation.
- – Protect and defend the rights or property of the company.
- – Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service.
- – Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public.
- – Protect against legal liability.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. In the instance of us becoming aware of collection of personal data under the age of 13 without verification of personal consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers. We adhere to law and regulations for privacy. In such instances we may require your parental consent to collect and use such information.
Links to Other Websites